3 May 2014

Model.

Someone needs to tell this girl she's gotta start modeling!






So we had a little photoshoot wth Malin yesterday. She needed pics for a certain thing she's doing. I did her makeup, She did her hair herself and I took some shots for her to take home with her.
This last shot above, is a shot I took "behind the scenes". Isn't she absolutely blindingly gorgeous. I can't stop staring at this picture myself !!!



I've used;

Face:
Garnier 5 sec perfect blur
Maybelline Fit me Foundation in 110 & 125
Lumene Natural Code skin perfector Matt powder in 10 Vanilla
MAC eye shadow in Charcoal Brown Matte 
Bobbi Brown Bronzing powder in Golden light 1
MAC Mineralize skinfinish in Lightscapade
Sleek MakeuUp Blush by 3 in Pink Ice

Eyes:
Dior Gaucho Celebration Palette - Silvery white (see pic above)
Sleek Makeup Caribbean Collection Curaçao 656 Palette - Dark green (see pic above)
Sleek Makeup The Original 594 Palette - Greens (see pic above) (sorry I don't have the plastic sheets with their names on)
Sleek Makeup Storm 578 Palette - Dark green & light brown (see pic above)
Rimmel Exaggerate eye liner  in 001 100% Black
Seventeen 17 doll'd up mascara in Black

Lips:
Make Up Store lipstick in EXIT sheer
Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush lipgloss in Taffy Go Lucky

Brows:
BeautyUK high brow eyebrow kit - medium brown.

Enhanched tum with MAC eye shadow in Charcoal Brown Matte




xx Bettina

No comments:

Post a Comment